Monday, May 30, 2011

Free Food!

I never turn down anything free.

It's my motto. Or mission statement. Whatever.

So when AJ came home from school with a flyer for free pancake breakfast at my local fire house I knew nothing would stop me from going.

I actually was hoping to get some single fire fighter's numbers for Barb.

No such luck, turns out it was community center employees serving up the food not hot firemen.

We still enjoyed ourselves though.

Sophia got her first and last look at the backseat of a police car. I didn't know the seats are plastic. That's can't be comfy. (Notice her solemn expression)


She got up close and personal with the SWAT team and their ride.



I took this one to make fun of the lady and her dog stroller. I'm Christlike like that.




And Sophia with an inflatable fireman. Her dreams have really come true.






No pictures of the pancakes however. They were just ok. How good can they be when you have to make 1,000.







3 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I'm surprised they don't make the seats comfy for rapists.

Barbaloot said...

I'm beginning to think single, good-looking firemen are just a myth.

rychelle said...

barb shmarb. what about me?!?

(love you barb!)