Thursday, December 9, 2010

Santa Baby

Santa came early to my house (shhhh, don't tell the elves) and brought me my new camera that I've been dying to have for months.



I even researched it and read hundreds of reviews. I NEVER do that! I'm the definition of a compulsive shopper.


One time in college when I got my first D ever on a test I went out and spent $100 on a pair of boots that I only wore once because they weren't comfortable at all.


It wasn't like that this time! My camera was well thought out and planned.

I didn't even tear open the package. I opened it reverently and slapped away my honey's hand when he tried to touch it.


Then I immediately took 114 pictures of Sophia.


Who wouldn't?

How else could I have captured that drool perfectly?

And her new favorite snack: Daddy's nose.

She's going in for the kill.







Yummy!
Prepare yourselves for way too many photo posts coming up!

6 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Can't wait!

Barbaloot said...

Those are darling daddy/daughter pictures! Hooray for early Christmas presents.

Anonymous said...

I've been missing that little princess. She is so dang cute!

Eliza said...

Great quality photos, I can totally tell the difference.

hot girl said...

beautiful picture,
nice post.

Tiffany said...

congrats, that really is big news! why does sophia insist on getting cuter and cuter? when will enough be enough!?