My talented friend Rychelle took our family Christmas card pictures this year.
Of course the pictures always look better when you have a good subject.
(Slobber face and all, she's just too adorable)
Yes that is a bird...on my tree... It actually works with the rest of the decorations. It just looks slightly awkward in this picture. Like maybe it just pooped on my shoulder or something.
There's something wrong with AJ's thumb. Seriously. It looks like this in every picture. I don't know what came over him. He never gives a "thumb's up" in any picture ever. Rychelle apparently unleashed the beast.
These pictures aren't copyrighted (yet). Feel free to use them in your own Christmas card if you want.
Have a wonderful holiday.
And I'm Back!
16 years ago


7 comments:
Rychelle did a great job! So cute!
I'll be completely honest... your little girl is BEAUTIFUL!!! Seriously - so cute. Hope you have a very merry Christmas. :)
sophia is SO cute! you all are! :)
(i was wondering why AJ kept doing the "thumbs up". it's funny that he didn't do it before this!)
p.s. i've been meaning to call you for like a week. expect a call soon. dun dun dunnnnnnn (did that sound ominous?)
That pose of AJ and Sophia at the bottom is so cute! Love how she's holding on to his arm:)
I think A.J.'s thumb is just special and Sophie is adorable as always.
I've been MIA during Christmas break.
I already used your pictures for our Christmas cards without asking, so I'm glad that it was okay with you.
p.s. Cutest. Baby. Ever!
I also love Sophia clutching AJ's arm. And that expression! How can you tolerate the cuteness insanity!?
Post a Comment