Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I think my ears are bleeding

One time in Cancun I was snorkeling and I saw a starfish at the bottom of the ocean. I decided to dive down and get it.



Then my head exploded.



Seriously, I'm not making this up.



It felt like my head exploded when it turns out I had popped my ear drum.



Yesterday my ears hurt a lot more.

They played "Oh Holy Night" sung by him on the radio.





Oh make it stop, make it stop!

Just say "NO" to Claiken!

Which classic Christmas song version gives you the heeby geebies?

5 comments:

Kristina P. said...

So, you're not a Claymate?

rychelle said...

i want to die every time they play madonna's version of "santa baby".

tiffany said...

jingle bells by willie neson is horrable

Barbaloot said...

I'm with Rychelle---Madonna ruined that song!!

And any version of Christmas shoes can die.

LeeZ and WeeZ said...

Springsteen's Santa Clause is Coming to Town - I can't turn the station fast enough when that comes on!