I am where you are (finals!), my weather is like your parents', wish I was where your sisters are, and with this weather here I want to be doing what your hubby's doing!!
I've decided that despite the fact that I'm not a photographer, I really enjoy looking a photography websites. I've found a few that I really like and always go back and re-visit to see if they have added anything new. I like to look at the different techniques and editing that these artists do. Here is my list of favorites that I have found by just perusing my friend's blogs.
6 comments:
I'm stuck with your parents.
I'm in the same place as you. Merry Christmas to us!
I am where you are (finals!), my weather is like your parents', wish I was where your sisters are, and with this weather here I want to be doing what your hubby's doing!!
How are you feeling? Hope all is well
but soon you will be here (insert picture of my house) and it will be great!
Next time, just quit and come with us! We missed you!
Hey, you doing OK?!?
Post a Comment