Warning: Pretty lame post coming up. I think the fetus is sucking all the creative juices from my brain so I'll probably have some dumb posts for at least the next 6 months.
I just discovered something.
Pardon me since I'm sure the rest of you already knew this wonderful random tidbit of information.
I just found out that the place you take your clothes to wash them if you don't happen to have your own washer and dryer is called a laundromat.
I've always called it a "laundry-mat"
It's actually a laund-RO-mat.
I'll be darn.
It's kind of like a grocery store, but I always say groshery store.
Ain't that some'in?
And I'm Back!
16 years ago


5 comments:
Seriously, why doed "baby cookin'" do that?!?! My brain is not working lately either.
When is your baby due to grace the world with it's presence?
Maybe you need some dictation lessons! I can recommend Professor Henry Higgins.
Huh.
I usually say laund-RA-mat. Do you think that's wrong?
i think we need to schedule another craft day, to get your creative juices flowing.
Post a Comment