I've decided that despite the fact that I'm not a photographer, I really enjoy looking a photography websites. I've found a few that I really like and always go back and re-visit to see if they have added anything new. I like to look at the different techniques and editing that these artists do. Here is my list of favorites that I have found by just perusing my friend's blogs.
8 comments:
Seriously-Kara was a beast. And clearly brain-dead since she couldn't figure out why the judges didn't like her.
Tracey is plain psychotic. I'm nervous for the upcoming BL episodes...
Haven't watched ANTM yet. But I didn't love her anyway.
I know! I can't believe after all that drama about Tracy being such a punk-rocker, that they'd keep her on!
Man I am lost.... What are we talking about?
Sooooo glad that horse face is gone, but sooooo mad that two faced Tracey is around. She makes me ill!!!
TOTALLY AGREE!
I don't watch ANTM but Tracey on the BL makes me want to kick her in the face! how does she manage to keep losing weight and not be kicked out!?
ME TOO!!!!
(about Biggest Looser, I don't watch the other show)
Post a Comment