Tuesday, October 27, 2009

i'm lovin' it

I'm going to win.



I was driving home from work yesterday and I passed the yellow arches with a big sign.






My entire drive home was spent daydreaming how I would spend the money.



For sure pay off all debt.



Buy a truck.



Maybe an SUV for me.



Perhaps an investment home...



Of course I would save most of it.



Would I need to give some to my family??? (That's ok, I'll still have plenty)



I'm pretty sure I'm going to win!



Guess where I went for dinner?



Only 100 more game pieces and I'm sure to win.



Seriously, my day dream was so real, it would be insane if I didn't win.



Impossible really.



At least I'll be able to get a gym membership with my winnings.





10 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Good luck! I'm sure it will happen.

Barbaloot said...

I really hope you win. More than anyone else!

Eliza said...

Go for it! I bet those french fries taste even better knowing how rich you're going to be!

BENVANA said...

You seriously crack me up! Have you heard the song, "Yo solo quiero pegar en la radio, para ganar mi primer millon"? it's basically some mexican guy's daydream like yours! hehehe

chandelier said...

We can only dream!!

rychelle said...

i won a free breakfast sandwich, and i was over the moon!

Barrie said...

A gym membership? You should buy the entire gym! Good luck!

I am LoW said...

I hope I win. I mean YOU, I hope YOU win. :)

Barbaloot said...

Oh. My. Gosh. I got pomegranate jelly in the mail today and I could not be more excited!!! Thank you SO much! I can't wait to make homemade bread to eat with it. Now I hope ever MORE that you win the McDonald's million dollars. And seriously, I need to do something for you now cuz that was so sweet.

And also-I love that you live on a road called Feliz:)

Habs said...

No freaking way! I thought about texting you two weeks ago to see if you could get the Boardwalk piece. Kent and I collected all but one piece for every color. I hate McDonalds now. They were suppose to make me a million dollars. I wrote Jeff in the Philippines and asked him to go to McDonalds on his P Day!