Monday, January 7, 2013

Bangs

Sophia always refuses to allow any type of bow or pony tail in her hair.  She'll rip anything out after 15 mins.  So this summer, my mom insisted I cut her bangs that always hang in her face.  I really didn't want to give her bangs, but it's better than hair hanging all over her face so we went with it.

Since the original bangs were cut, I've only done one touch up trim and it was definitely time for another trim.

Here's how she looked after I trimmed her hair the last time.


Well, my mother-in-law, bless her heart, also noticed that it was time for a trim and rather then tell me I should do it, she went ahead and did it.

 I got home from work and asked Sophie if she had cut her own hair.

Here she is the next day.

I really didn't have a lot of options for fixing it.  If I cut it even with what was started on the right side of her face, she'd look like this.

So I just cut the long straggling pieces to mid forehead and let it be.

I'm thinking of enrolling my MIL in beauty school for her birthday.

1 comments:

Eliza said...

Poor Sophie! At least she's adorable, she can pull off any look!