Wednesday, February 22, 2012

What I've been up to lately.

Quilting!


My mom's coming in a couple of weeks and I want her to teach me how to finish/bind a quilt so I made one.





Then I got so excited by how easy it was I made 2 more.







I don't have any plans for them, but I have lots of plans to make more! I've already started my next one and I think I'm addicted.




Oh yeah, and Sophie says "Waz up?"





5 comments:

tiffany said...

super cute daughter and beautiful quilts my younger sister has a sewing blog she posts mostly about quilts and a few other things she just made her daughter a baptism dress you should check it out its linzsews.blogspot.com

rychelle said...

you're quilting without me?!
are we broken up? :(

Anonymous said...

Easy? The last quilt I made took me way too much time and pretty much sent me to the loony-bin. You must just have serious talent.

That daughter of yours is way too cute.

Barbaloot said...

Um---that was easy!! I couldn't do that in a million years. Those look beautiful!

Eliza said...

Love that Sophie girl! Your next quilt should definately be one for me! King size!