Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The Cannery (AKA Eliza's House)

This weekend we had our annual, "CanningFest" at Eliza's house. We usually do jelly, but we were feeling more "saucy" this weekend so we made applesauce, salsa, bruschetta, and apple pie filling.

It was exhausting, but such a beautiful sight.


In other awesome cooking news, I made pizza on the grill for the first time ever.



Who says pizza needs to be round?




And to round off my boast post of coolness,




I made some tie onsies for my brother-in-law's baby.




They were so easy I've decided they will be my standard baby shower gift when it's a boy.




I'm trying to figure out what I can do if it's a girl.




Any ideas?


4 comments:

Kristina P. said...

The pizza on the grill has always intrigued me.

rychelle said...

and this is where i will try not to be offended that i was not invited over to make apple pie filling.

*sob*

Barbaloot said...

Jealous of all the beautiful canning goodness. And I'm sad there was no pomegranite jelly this year:)

Maybe do cute girly things on onesies---like ballarinas or um...bows?

Anonymous said...

there are cute onsies with ruffles on the bum for girls you could make