Sunday, April 24, 2011

Emptying the phone photos

As I was going through some pictures on my phone, I realized I take a lot of pictures with the intent to send them to my friends and make fun of the subject.





Like this one I took while driving down the road.





Nothing says "Easter" like slamming a stuffed bunny's ears in the back door of your van.








Or this one of AJ


He wasn't just staring at himself in the mirror... he was actually kissing his reflection... in the disgusting mirror at Walmart. (no wonder he has a cold sore...)








I also hold on to pictures that I may want to use in the future - to make fun of someone of course.





Like this one of Eliza






And Coral









And then I have pictures that I took that I didn't do anything with...

Like this one of my new niece Abigail. But we call her Avatar for short. I meant to do a blog post about her, but failed horribly as an aunt.








I bet I'm not the only one with random pictures in their phone. What's your weirdest picture.




2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Apparently, I need a blonde wig!

Eliza said...

Everyone needs a blong wig! It actually was fun to wear. I didn't take it off until Aud started crying that she was "Tangled" and not me!