Wednesday, November 14, 2012

13 Days Ago



This little princess entered the world!
Magdeline Dobbins

Here she is with her favorite Grandma (Shhhh, don't tell Russell's mom!)

And just because she's cute, a bonus pic.

Congrats to Eliza, now if only you didn't live a country away.  Maggie texted me last night and said she feels deprived of spending quality time with her favorite aunt.  I have to say I agree with her.

 
In completely unrelated news (And only because I saw these pictures on my phone)
The kids went to a stellar birthday party.
They had ponies,
 Mickey and Minnie


A clown (who wasn't very funny, she's on the right)

 And the biggest bounce house known to man kids

I forgot to get pictures of the 3 different catering stands, one was tacos, one was hot dogs, and one was churros.  Basically if this family chooses to spend 3 house payments on their kids birthday party, I'm not going to complain and I'll just cancel our vacation next year.  Who needs the 3 hour drive to Disneyland when this party had almost the same attractions without the lines.


1 comments:

Eliza said...

We love little Magdalene! And she definately misses her favorite Aunt! Come visit soon!!

Um, Sophie's pants look a little short....