Friday, June 3, 2011

Birthday postponed - a post about death... I guess

Sophia turned one today.

Shhhh, don't tell her. We're not celebrating until next weekend when we get back from Minnesota.

Oh yeah, I'm in Minnesota.

Eliza, Cathy and I and the youngest 3 babies came out (remind me to tell you about that fun plane trip) to be with family and maybe spread my Grandpa's ashes.

I personally would like nothing to do with the ashes.

It makes me feel weird.

The other day my mom had to pick up a package from the post office and then tells me, "I have grandpa".

Ewwwww. That's weird mom!

Like it's creeping me out to even type this.

I know it was his wishes, but seriously, he doesn't have to know. We could've buried him and then spread some fireplace ashes.

Just saying.

PS. Today is also the anniversary of my grandma's death.

She was also cremated. I don't know what they did with those ashes. Do you even really want to know?

What an upbeat post. I meant to only talk about Sophia. Now I'm too weirded out to type any more.

I can't figure out a good way to end this either.

The end.

2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

My condolences? Congrats? I have no idea.

rychelle said...

have a safe trip home. i hope only one of the babies pukes on you.