I've decided that despite the fact that I'm not a photographer, I really enjoy looking a photography websites. I've found a few that I really like and always go back and re-visit to see if they have added anything new. I like to look at the different techniques and editing that these artists do. Here is my list of favorites that I have found by just perusing my friend's blogs.
7 comments:
omg! i must see her RIGHT NOW! she's already gotten bigger since the last time i saw her.
I think she needs a fauxhawk!
I've been missing you! p.s. cute baby.
The disheveled look is definitely working for her:)
You might be able to put a braid in it or at least a huge flower clip! Cute girl!
She beat Charlie to that milestone! She also has the sweetest face known to humankind.
Sophi esta muy grande y bonita !!!
Post a Comment